FAQ for Baby Swimming Lessons
What is the minimum age for infants to take part?
Can I group my 12 months old baby with 3 years old toddler together?
Do I need to be in the water with my baby?
What is the duration of each lesson?
What will babies learn in Baby Swimming Lessons?
|Water Familiarisation||Breath Control||Submersion|
|Infants will learn how to explore in and around the water safely.||Infants will learn how to hold their breath when verbal and kinesthetic trigger is given.||Infants will develop confidence in submerging and gliding in the water.|
|Free Floating||Propulsion||Safety Skills|
|Infants will learn how to float without assistance to the ledge of pools or between adults.||Infants will learn basic hand pulling and leg kicking action to move around in the water.||Infants will learn how to turn and swim back to the ledge when they fall into the water and get themselves up to safety.|
What do I need to bring for the lessons?
Bring along your baby’s:
1) Baby Swimwear ( No wet-suit required, the pool is heated)
2) Snugly fit swim diapers (Reusable and non adjustable type)
3) Baby’s Favorite waterproof toys (if any)
4) Baby’s Toiletries
6) A Clean set of clothing
7) Baby’s food and drinks ( Babies tend to be hungry after lessons)
1) Children with the age of 5 years and below are required to wear snugly fitting swimwear (Reusable and non-adjustable type)
2) Single-use disposable or even adjustable swim diapers aren’t allowed as they are prone to leakages, this is what we at Happy Fish have observed in many cases.