Happy Fish is one of the fastest growing swimming school in Singapore since 2007. Today with network of over 200 passionate and certified swimming instructors, Happy Fish provides group and private swimming lesson for all ages all across the island. Happy Fish is committed to help customers to achieve water confident and equip with excellent swimming skills quick and easy.
Customer Service Coordinator
• Attend to incoming calls, emails and inquiries
• Liaise and coordinate with customers and swimming instructors
• Accountable to achieve sales targets
• Provide good customer services and maintain good rapport with customers
• Ensure customer’s enquiries, feedbacks and complaints are attended and resolved in timely manner according to company’s procedures.
• Work closely with team members to achieve optimum efficiency and productivity.
• May need to work 1-2 hours/day on some weekends
• Other ad-hoc admin and simple accounting duties
• Training will be provided
• Singaporeans and Permanent Residents only
• Cheerful and friendly personality
• Customer oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Good command of English
• Professional telephone etiquette and communication skills
Salary commensurate with experience (Starting from SGD1800)
Working Hours: 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday
Office is located at Jurong East (Walking Distance from Jurong East MRT
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume stating your current
and expected salary with a recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org