Prenatal Swimming Classes
Aching all over during pregnancy? Ease your pregnancy discomforts with prenatal swimming lesson and learn a life skill at the same time.
Swimming is a great cardiovascular workout during pregnancy. It helps to transport oxygen and nutrients around your body at the same time reduces the usual stress and takes off the load from your lower back. It is very helpful in reducing water retention and swelling. Swimming can be very therapeutic and relaxing for you. Try it!
We are the leading swim school in Singapore that caters swimming lesson for pregnant women. Our indoor heated pool facilities provides a safe and comfortable environment for you to learn swimming. The class size is kept small to optimise your learning experience. Each session is about 45 minutes with 15 minutes free floating time towards the end to relax your body and your mind.
The benefits of prenatal swimming
- Reduce stress, water retention and swelling
- Adapt to your changing shape
- Recuperate post pregnancy
- build endurance and endorphin response to promote smooth labor
Why choose Happy Fish?
To enjoy the benefits of prenatal swimming, we strongly recommend you to learn swimming from a reputable swim school even if you choose not to learn from us! 🙂
Happy Fish's Indoor Heated Swimming Pools
Learn to swim in our heated pools with no weather disruption
Happy Fish @ Jurong East, Singapore
Happy Fish @ Bedok, Singapore
|Mon 7:15pm||Happy Fish @ Horsecity||TBA|
|Wed 7:30pm||Happy Fish @ Bedok||2 May|
- S$342.40 per term (incl. GST)
- Term: 10 + 2 lessons
- 45 minutes per lesson
- Group Size: max. 6 students
- Kindly consult your OB/GYN prior to enrolling in this course.
- Please be advised that this course is only for expected mothers in their second trimester onwards.
- The schedule is fixed for 12 consecutive weeks lesson excluding public holidays.
- Any unused lessons can be converted to baby swimming lessons or adult swimming lessons
- Happy Fish reserves the right to postpone the start date up to 4 weeks if the class does not meet the minimum number of students. Minimum 2 students to start.
- Other general Terms and Conditions apply